Self delusion is my optimism

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Staring aimlessly into space,i wished i could speak,
To you the girl,who swept me off my feet.

Not a day goes by,when i don't reminisce,
the times we spent,the times that never do suffice.

I wish i could tell you,how much i miss you,
I wish you would know just how my feelings are real.

That smile i really adore,
And those resplendent eyes i love to gaze upon

A time so short,yet a thousand years it seems,
Bounded by this shackles,a feeling within.

A promise i made,to never fall in love,
This promise i broke,for u seemed sent from above.

Now i'm just sitting here with an empty heart,
This blistering cold,stinging me so hard.

Like glass shattering,my heart follows,
The crisp sharp sound,echoes through a me thats hollow

Devoid of a love requited,
Despite attempts that are repeated.

All this i'm suffering,in pain and in agony,
A pain unmatched physically,yet veiled by irony.

All this feelings to you can never be told,
Maybe thats why,it can merely be wrote.

Crimson blood flows illuminating the night,
A pale shade of sorrow,that tells of my plight.

From my clenched fists i've decided to let go,
And this broken heart is all i have to show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home